MIS Reports Module
The Management Information System (MIS) module provides information related to the performance of the different departments of the hospital. It provides reports to the management for analysis of the effectiveness of various functions performed within the organization. It provides statistical tools for the analysis of data and supports the decision making process of the management. The module provides the facility to export data into various formats for further manipulation.
- Generation of large number of statistical reports.
- Powerful reporting tools for statistical analysis of data.
- Provision for exporting data in Excel format for easy manipulation as per the requirement of health care management.
- Department wise and doctor wise generation of various clinical performance reports.
- Generation of report of immunised children facilitates monitoring and generation of SMS reminders for immunisation.
- Generation of report of ANC patients facilitates monitoring and generation of SMS reminders for next ANC visit.
- Generation of report of IP Advance Return Statements for Date to Date wise
- Generation of User Abastract for Date to Date wise
- Generation of only Discount / Referal Discount / All Discount Report for Date to Date wise
- Generation of Daily Due Report / Collection Report
- Generation Lab Receipt Day Wise/Abstract / Group wise Report for Date to Date wise
- Referal Doctor Abastract Report for Date to Date wise
- Daily Advance Report
- Report Generation for Receipts Day Abstract / Dept Abastract / Group Abstract / Day wise
- Report Generation for Liability Report / Expenditure Report / Monthly Expenditure
- Balance Sheet:Certainly, one of the most crucial aspect. The owners can have a detailed look at the balance sheet at any time , so those better future decisions can be taken.
- Income and Expenditure of Previous Years and many more.....