MSO has been developed extensively to capture clinical details of patient in out patient department.MSO provides easy to use interface to capture patient details in all medical departments such as Internal Medicine, Paediatrics and Neonatology, General Surgery, Orthopaedics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Urology and Neurology etc.
- Patient’s vitals and physical parameters viz:weight, height etc.
- Unlike other medical softwares available in the market, MSO gives facility to record clinical data by selecting desired option from huge database.
- Working on MSO is much faster than other conventional softwares as doctors are not required to type.
- Test reports of patients are available Offline / online for examination by doctor.
- Doctors can advise monitoring of patients by selection of desired option from templates or by selection of different clinical parameters in an easy and convenient manner.
- A big advantage of OPD module is that on subsequent visits, doctor can view the last prescription on the screen and thereafter modify or add advise as per requirement.