MSO Investigation module has been developed extensively to capture each and every aspect of investigation activity viz: investigation requisition, billing, sample receiving and transportation, sample testing and reporting and finally report despatch. The module covers complete functionality of Biochemistry lab, Serology lab, Haematology lab, Cytology lab, Histo-pathology lab, Immunology lab, Microbiology lab, Radiological and other special investigations
- Investigation requisition is made by doctor by selecting desired investigation from fast search menu.
- Bedside investigation can be advised separately
- Billing for selected test is done automatically on front desk
- Test report is entered on report format in a fast and convenient way. Descriptive reports are recorded using templates
- Normal range of each test is displayed for ready reference and any variation in test report is highlighted automatically.
- MSO investigation module has provision for putting electronic signatures of pathologist on test reports.
- Test report is also displayed on hospital website from where it can be viewed by the patient in a secure manner by using online password generated from software.