User management module of Medical Smart Office allows the administrator to assign users, groups and define permissions to each user as per hospital policy. User management module has been designed to create strict security environment for the users wherein supervisors have permission to access work areas of users assigned under them while denying unauthorised access to users without permission.
- User management module has four access levels.
- User level 1 is for the Administrator can global rights.
- User level 2 is for the heads of the departments who have permission to access work areas/reports of all users assigned in their departments. However, there is restriction on interdepartmental access.
- User level 3 is for the heads of the units who have permission to access work areas/reports of all users assigned in their units. However, there is restriction to access work areas of users in other units.
- User level 4 is for the end user of the software. End user has permission to access his/her assigned work area and cannot access work area of any other user.